• 140 sites - RV sites open all year round.
• Large pull-thru sites
• All sites with hookups
• Tenting Area for tents only. No truck campers or trailer tents.
• Each site with picnic table and fire pit
• High Speed Wireless Internet (WiFi) Available
• Coin-operated hot showers & laundry
• Separate Group Camp Area
• 2500 sq ft enclosed Picnic Pavilion
• Outdoor kitchen area. Coin operated BBQ. Stove and Hotplate.
Welcome to the tranquility and peaceful location of Seal Bay RV Park and Campground, open all year round and set in 20 natural acres, situated just north of Courtenay adjacent to one of Vancouver Islands most beautiful Regional Parks in the Comox Valley. Our GPS Coordinates: 49.752152, -124.959433
Seal Bay RV Park offers a choice of 150 natural, spacious sites in a peaceful park-like setting. ALL sites have full hook-ups, 30amp and 50amp sites available with hydro, water and sewer.. Wireless internet is also available. All sites have a picnic table and fire pit. Seal Bay RV Park & Campground also has clean coin operated showers and laundry facilities.
A group camp area is available for up to 30 R.V.sMore Info
• NO TARPS - RV's must be water-tight and awnings only can be used as a shelter.
• NO homemade RV skirting.
• RV's must be moveable at all times, not on blocks.
• All vehicles on site must be insured.